Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Schedule

Okay. I am really going to do this this time. I am going to write a schedule of things I can eat each day, like a food plan. It sounds a little restricting, but the other time I did this, it actually worked pretty well. I'm going to record it in my blog, so here goes: the schedule for this week, starting today.

Tuesday, March 16:
Breakfast:
-3 egg whites on a multi-grain sandwich thin, 2 slices of provolone cheese
-1 grapefruit
-1 small apple

Lunch:
-Salad. Oil & vinegar for dressing, some nuts, some asiago cheese, maybe add some tuna, wrap in a tortilla.
Snack with lunch:
-small apple with peanut butter.

Dinner:
-a wrap or salad from Fresh Portions.

Dessert:
-small ice cream bar.


Wednesday, March 17:
Gym: Before breakfast.

Breakfast:
-oatmeal with apple, nuts, a little maple syrup.
-grapefruit.

Lunch:
-Salad.
Snack with lunch:
-Carrots and hummus.

Snack before work:
-tall non-fat vanilla latte from Starbucks.

Dinner:
-Stir-fried veggies with rice.


Thursday, March 18:
Breakfast:
-Fiber 1 granola bar.
-Fruit smoothie.
-non-fat vanilla latte.

Lunch:
-Salad I bring to work.
Snack:
-100-calorie pack rice cakes.
-Carrots with hummus.

-100-calorie pack almonds.

Dinner:
-TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment