Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 1, Part 2

Good afternoon. Updating again to keep on top of myself!

I did pretty good this afternoon, keeping on track of what I told myself I was going to do. I ate lunch at 2 and I had:

-A medium 10-vegetable soup from Hale & Hearty
-Mixed greens with broccoli, edamame, feta cheese and walnuts in oil and balsamic vinegar.

For a snack just a few minutes ago, I had a yogurt with granola and strawberries and bananas from Starbucks.

I'm kind of hungry right now, but I'm really more tired. I wanted to get another coffee, but I didn't want to waste the calories on the sugar. So I guess I'll just wait until I'm on the train and I can take a nap.

I don't have much else to say. I really am exhausted, and I have a busy few days ahead of me. Hopefully it doesn't affect my diet. I'll update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment