Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 3, Part 1

So last night wasn't terrible. Despite the fact that I had an entire day of doing nothing to prepare for my movie premiere, I was still running late to make the train. I ended up eating only one bowl of soup, although it was a decent size. And, because I was running late, I forgot to bring a granola bar! I was so disappointed when I realized, because I knew I'd be hungry after the movie. I ended up buying a bag of Pop Chips for the ride home, but I think where I really went wrong was with the Peach Iced Tea Snapple. I wish I didn't have so much sugar so late at night!

Moving on to today. There's not much to write about... it's been a pretty blah day. For breakfast, I had a venti vanilla latte from Starbucks and a Kellogs Fiber-1 bar in dark chocolate almond. Then for lunch I had butternut squash soup and half of a hummus wrap from Hale & Hearty. The soup was probably filled with calories, but it's my favorite one, and they don't always have it so I got it anyway. I also grabbed a bag of BBQ Pop Chips. I just really wanted something crunchy - I feel like Pop Chips aren't the worst snack I could have though.

I don't know, I kind of know I could have done better today. Especially since I know I'll have to get another cup of coffee in the next 20 minutes. But I'm going to try. And hopefully tomorrow I'll get my lazy ass to the gym. Okay, I'll update later. Like I said... kind of blah, not much to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment