Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bikini Season

Here is something I have learned about me: no matter what weight I am, I will always wear a bikini in the summer.

Nothing can keep me away from the beach, or away from baking in the sun on a towel in the sand. Even if I'm so concerned about my weight that I will refuse to wear tank tops without a sweater when going out, I will still show up to the beach in a tiny bikini.

I need to lose weight this year. Because even though I will wear that bikini, I will feel completely miserable in it.

I do NOT get the chance to relax at the beach. Instead, I lay there, thinking that every person who walks by is looking at me in disgust, thinking that anyone around me laughing is laughing at how fat I look in the bikini. I can't sit comfortably because I know I will just look fat. It makes me miserable, it honestly does.

Here are two bikinis I plan on ordering and I want to feel COMFORTABLE in them.



This is a huge part of my motivation to lose weight -- Operation Beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment