Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New. AGAIN.

I could start this post off by writing about how much I suck at this whole weight loss thing and how and why I failed the last few times, but I really want a fresh start -- so I'm not going to do that.

I can't try any crazy diets this time. I love food and I love eating and I hate being bored with things. I need some sort of structure and I'm hoping writing in here will provide that. Here are my ideas for the weight loss I want before summer:

For Breakfast: Yogurt, egg whites, fruit. A big breakfast to fill me up, but all light things.

For Lunch: Salads, healthy sandwiches. Make my own lunch, not buy it.

For Snacks: Healthy, healthy, healthy.

For Dinner: Fish, vegetarian meals.

I'm going to try really hard not to eat after dinner. If I have to, popcorn or another low-calorie snack will have to do.

And, exercise. That's the most important thing.

Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment