Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lunch

I was starving for lunch today! I tried to wait as long as possible, but only made it to 1:00.

I went to City Chow, which is the cafe in the Equinox gym across the street from my building. Since it's in Equinox, I have to assume that it's pretty healthy. It tastes healthy, so hopefully it is!

I had three vegetable sides. I know I should probably get a little bit more protein into my lunch so it keeps filling me up, but I like the three sides thing. It keeps me pretty full.

I had roasted broccoli in lemon, brown rice with scallions radicchio and raisins, and cannellini beans, chickpeas, lima beans and zucchini in lemon. Everything was really delicious and healthy-tasting.

I love going to Equinox because it feels like I'm actually getting healthy food that I could have made myself. Anyway, it was so yummy and I didn't want it to end! I also got a bottle of water because I know I don't drink enough of it -- and I'm super tired today so I know I'm probably going to want to get coffee later, and I don't want to get dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment