Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lazy Days

What I Ate So Far Today: 
Breakfast: 
-recipe from 100 Calorie Snacks: eggs mixed with spinach. Very, very filling and satisfying! I put it on a multi-grain sandwich thin (those things have literally saved my life) and didn't need anything else like I sometimes do for breakfast. It was easy to make and pretty good. Here's the recipe: 
2-3 eggs, beaten (I used 2 regular eggs and 1 egg white) 
about 1 cup of finely chopped spinach (I used a little bit more because spinach is my fav) 
1 scallion, green and white parts, chopped 
about 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes 
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 
1/8 teaspoon black pepper 
Just mix everything together and then cook in a pan over medium heat until done. I definitely recommend! 


Snack: 
-1 cup of tea 
-2 plain rice cakes with 1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge 


Lunch: 
-small salad: baby arugula blend lettuce, small handful of Craisins, toasted hazelnuts, and a little Asiago cheese with oil and vinegar. 
-1 bowl of leftover minestrone soup 


So I thought I didn't do too bad today, but looking at everything written down makes me feel like I ate a little bit too much. Especially for lunch. I should have cut out the Craisins and the cheese in the salad. 
For dinner, I'm making a salmon recipe and pairing it with baked sweet potatoes and a vegetable. I hope it's as delicious as what I made last night! 


Here's some thinspiration pictures for myself and anyone else! 



Bar Raefaeli has an amazing body. I would pay a million dollars to look like that in underwear.



I think Blake Lively has basically a perfect body. She's got some curves, a nice shape, and she has the best legs! As a short girl, it's something that I will forever be jealous of because no matter what I do, I can't get that. Siiigh.



I would do anything to look like Scarlett Johansson - and the best thing is, I kind of have the shape to do so - if I keep up with my diet and exercise! I hate when girls are too skinny. Like, Alessandra Ambrosio def has an amazing body, but that girl is stick skinny! ScarJo has curves, and it's def the thing guys love about her! She is one of my biggest body inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment