Wednesday, January 20, 2010

yesterday's food adventures

I never got the chance to write last night, but I have pictures of all the food I ate yesterday! So I might as well post them now instead of wasting them, right? 


Yesterday I also went to the gym. I did a Step class and a class called Core on the Ball. Both of them were awesome! I worked out my abs like crazy in the ball class but it felt amazing. Step was really hard, complicated moves, but I absolutely love when the class is like that so I was happy. I had a lot of fun. It was a really great workout! 


On to the food: 



I had one of my favorite breakfasts: 3 egg whites on a toasted multi-grain sandwich thin with a little bit of mixed cheese melted on top. So yummy!



I added a Light & Fit yogurt to keep me full, and the Key Lime is my favorite flavor. It's so refreshing! I ended up not finishing it, but it was still good.



I also had some tea with lemon and honey because my throat was still bothering me a little. Tea with lemon and honey is so soothing and delicious. It's my favorite way to have it.



For lunch I had Amy's Organic Split Pea soup. So so good! Like I've said before, I love Amy's soups. Their organic, vegan, low-fat, and always delicious. The split pea is awesome because it's hard to find vegetarian split pea soup that's still flavorful, since most places make it with ham.



I read the January issue of Self while I ate =) Carrie Underwood is such a diet inspiration.



I don't really know why this is upside down, but whatever. I ate a Cliff bar before the gym in a desperate attempt to get some energy to work out. I was exhausted. I don't know if it was my imagination or if it really did work, but either way, I suddenly had a lot of energy working out. And this flavor was sooo good - White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. MMMmmmm I will definitely be buying more.



For dinner, I had a big salad. I was feeling so good from the gym that I wanted something healthy. I added some tuna, Craisins, walnuts, Asiago cheese, and balsamic vinegar and oil. It was really really good.



I ended up going out after my after-dinner snack (popcorn - guilty). I had a few beers and one shot. I didn't have any drunk munchies, but I did drink a little more than I wanted. :-/ I was kind of disappointed because I did so good all day but whatever.

Almost time for dinner! I'll write later about my day today =)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Good lookin' eats! I love key-lime flavored yogurts, too. So tangy. And love Carrie Underwood, she's gorggeous and talented and seems real.

    ReplyDelete