Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Morning Update

Some thinspiration for me and anyone else who needs it:


Carrie Underwood has a sick body, especially compared to how she looked in American Idol.

What I Ate Today: (So far)
Breakfast:
-3 egg whites on a multi-grain sandwich thin, with a little bit of mixed cheddar and Montery Jack cheese on top.
-1 orange.
Satisfying, filling breakfast. 

Water:
2 water bottles, each 1 pint.


Also managed to hit the gym this morning for the first time in 2 and a half weeks. Went to a Step class and decided to challenge myself by using a higher step than I normally do. It was definitely a challenge - I was exhausted by the middle of the class, and my legs were in so much pain I could barely get through it. I tried to stick it out for the next class, Tummy Tuck and Butt Lift, but not even halfway through, I felt like I was going to pass out. Maybe it was the combination of challenging myself and of not being at the gym for a while, and the slight cold I have going on, but I knew I should leave before I actually did pass out (it's happened before).

So hopefully I can keep up the good work today, with at least 2 more water bottles, a nice healthy lunch, and an even healthier dinner. I plan on going to the bar tonight, where I know I'll have at least 2 drinks, so I need to be good the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment